ONE Blackjack is a live multiplayer game capable of accommodating hundreds and even thousands of players simultaneously. This high scalability goes hand in hand with its narrow focus on a single player. Namely, the table has only one seat, and the dealer draws only one hand for the player per round.
This is standard practice in variants like Common Draw and Infinite Blackjack. However, Pragmatic Play decided to incorporate various elements from several variants and created a unique table offering many perks to punters. The increased scalability and a player-friendly focus boost the game potential and allow players great fast-paced entertainment.
The simplicity of each round makes this table a perfect choice for novices. Players need only a basic blackjack strategy to increase winning odds. On the other hand, the wide wagering ranges from €1 to €5,000 appeals to high rollers who like fast fun. Thanks to potent technology, you don’t have to wait for fellow punters to make their moves. Moreover, novices don’t have to fret about slowing down fellow players.
ONE Blackjack is an 8-deck classic blackjack variant. A single round consists of a few straightforward steps typically seen at blackjack tables.
Namely, the dealer draws two cards for the player and two for the dealer’s hand, leaving one dealer hand face-down. Player cards are not left in the center of the table through but instead placed inside a container that scans the cards. Hence, cards are not directly visible from the table, but they appear in the UI as images. This gives each player a way to make individual decisions regardless of other punters.
Each player has a right to decide between Double Down, Hit, and Stand. In the case of a pair, the player can pick Split. In doing so, it is important to remember that doubling down is not allowed on splits. Moreover, players can double down only on the first two cards during a round. When splitting Aces, you can receive only one card.
Betting lasts only 12 seconds, which should be enough to decide on a wager. To increase winning chances, you can use game statistics and pre-decisions of fellow punters. Pragmatic Play also incorporated Auto-Stand, which automatically stops dealing cards when you hit a specifically chosen hand total. The dealer stands on both soft and hard 17s and must draw to 16.
Another thing worth noting that you’ll surely notice within the game is the table and studio design. A mix of purple and gold is designed to create an aura of opulence and luxury. Throw in focus on the player, and you get a unique and tailored experience offering superb winning potential.
Live Casinos Tips for ONE Blackjack
- Use a blackjack strategy you are used to. Also, you don’t have to learn new complex methods. You can use a basic strategy as the rules are standard.
- The €1-€5,000 betting range gives you a lot of freedom to choose the betting pace. We recommend starting slow with lower bets and then slowly increasing them.
- Even if you think the round is lost, the automatic Six Card Charlie rule might save you from losing the bet.
ONE Blackjack Payouts
Pragmatic Play ONE Blackjack gives you a great betting range which includes a minimum betting limit of €1 and a maximum of €5,000. Table limits are not likely to change as they are already quite generous, and there’s only one table in the studio.
The most important thing to note when it comes to payouts is the maximum payout potential of 2,000x the stake, which you can only acquire by winning the top Crazy 7 side bet. We’ll explain the side bet in the Special Features section, but we will list payouts for all wagering options in ONE Blackjack here. The game features 21+3, Perfect Pairs, Bust Bonus, and Crazy 7 side bets. Here are their payouts.
The second side bet is the 21+3. It has three potential winning outcomes.
Bust Bonus is a bet wherein you receive a payout if the dealer goes bust.
Finally, the fourth side bet is Crazy 7, which was incorporated in a live blackjack table for the first time ever.
|Pair of 7s (Unsuited)||25:1|
|Pair of 7s (Suited)||150:1|
|Three 7s (Unsuited)||500:1|
|Three 7s (Suited)||2000:1|
Crazy 7 has a lot of potential for the players, especially the final option, which brings a 2,000x payout. However, it is not very likely to appear as the RTP is 94.26% for this side bet. This translates into a 5.74% house edge, which is not quite optimistic given the default RTP is 99.28%. Blackjack pays 3:2, and Insurance pays 2:1.
New to ONE Blackjack?
Make sure to choose the game that suits your taste and budget. For more extensive guides on live blackjack basics, read this article.
Remember that LiveCasinos.com isn’t here just for live casino game reviews. We also handle guides and strategies, helping you get the best start possible. For instance, we’ve covered various online live blackjack guides. Start with this Live Blackjack strategy guide, and then check out our Live Blackjack tips and tricks.
Before you play ONE Blackjack for real money, make sure you are properly acquainted with its side bets. There are four of them, and each adds a certain layer of excitement to the overall experience.
- Perfect Pairs: Betting on Perfect Pairs refers to wagering on the chances of receiving a pair in your initial hand. Depending on the combination (Mix/Color/Perfect), you can get one of three payouts. Check our payout table above to see the full payout list for Perfect Pairs side bet. Perfect Pairs have a 95.90% RTP, which is lower than usual.
- 21+3: This side bet focuses on the chances of creating a poker hand out of the first three visible cards (2 player and one dealer card). Depending on the poker hand in question, the payout can be from 5:1 to 100:1. The side bet offers a theoretical RTP of 96.30%.
- Bust Bonus: Bust Bonus side bet rewards the punters if the dealer goes bust. Moreover, the number of cards in hand raise the payout. For instance, if the dealer goes bust with more than 8 cards, the payout is 250:1. The theoretical RTP rate is 93.82%, which is the lowest rate you’ll see among side bets in ONE Blackjack live.
- Crazy 7: This special side bet allows you to wager on the chance of getting a 7 in the initial draw. When there is a 7, you get paid. If there are more than one, you get a better payout. If you succeed in getting three identical 7s (nearly impossible), you will receive the 2,000x max game payout. Crazy 7 RTP is 94.26%.
Pragmatic Play also made sure to include Six Card Charlie and Auto-Stand. Sic Card Charlie protects you even if you think you are destined to lose. If there are six (or more) cards in your hand and you haven’t gone bust, you are automatically declared the winner of the round. The same thing happens even if the croupier lands a blackjack.
Auto-Stand lets you set up an automatic Stand when you reach a hand total you picked before that. Most players choose to stand on 17, but you can adjust it to be 18, 19, or higher.
The dealer speaks English only, and that’s the only language you can hear spoken in ONE Blackjack by Pragmatic Play. On the other hand, Pragmatic Play did everything in its power to bring the game closer to its international audiences.
Some of the languages offered in ONE Blackjack UI are French, German, Italian, Suomi, Spanish, Chinese, and Russian. The UI offers 20 different languages, which is of great help to non-English speaking players.
Moreover, you can use 100+ different currencies while playing the game. However, the choice of a currency depends on both the casino and the currency preference you’ve chosen during registration.
When Pragmatic Play decides to create a lavish live blackjack table, it spares no expense or effort. The ONE Blackjack looks and feels luxurious, thanks to its opulent purple-golden design and high-tech software.
But looks aren’t everything, and Pragmatic Play ONE Blackjack shows that. The game features a curious cast of side bets, which you can use to your advantage to spice up your playtime. However, we are sure Crazy 7 will pique your interest the most as it offers 2,000x payouts – which is the game’s max payout too. However, our ONE Blackjack review does not do justice to the game. You have to play it to see how exciting and appealing it is for novices and veterans alike.
ONE Blackjack is a multiplayer single-seat live blackjack table by Pragmatic Play. It is played with eight decks and offers a 99.28% RTP. The RTP rates for Perfect Pairs, 21+3, and Bust Bonus side wagers are 95.90%, 96.30%, and 93.82%, respectively. The RTP rate for Crazy 7 is 94.26%.
- What is the RTP rate for ONE Blackjack Pragmatic Play live table?
The game has a default RTP of 99.28%. However, the RTP rate for side bets is different and mostly lower.
- How can I win at ONE Blackjack?
To win, you can use a reliable blackjack strategy, pay attention to your balance, and wager on side bets.
- What are the side bets in Pragmatic Play ONE Blackjack?
The table features four side bets – 21+3, Perfect Pairs, Bust Bonus, and Crazy 7. The first three are common in live blackjack, while this is the first game to feature Crazy 7 side bet.
- Where can I play ONE Blackjack?
You can find and play ONE Blackjack for real money at all casinos accepting Pragmatic Play live dealer games. Look at our list of recommendations that we pointed out above to find the best real money online casino with live dealer tables.
- How much does Blackjack pay in ONE Blackjack by Pragmatic Play?
Blackjack pays 3:2 in Pragmatic Play ONE Blackjack live casino game. Insurance pays 2:1, while the maximum payout is achieved through Crazy 7 side bets. The maximum you can win is 2,000x the stake.