T-kick is a unique betting game inspired by football. Released in 2023, Betgames created a live betting platform, allowing players from across the globe to instantly bet on short rounds of T-kick. It boasts an RTP rate of around 95% with bets ranging from $1 to $50 per stake and is available on both desktop and mobile.
Twain Sports and Betgames put their heads together to create a product that could potentially revolutionize live casino gaming, online sports betting, and the grey area between the two. It’s completely different from anything else we’ve ever seen before, so strap in for an interesting review.
|Twain Sport T-Kick
|€1 - €5,000
All supported languages
There’s no denying that fans of casino games and fans of sports betting overlap in many ways. Casino operators and software providers have been trying to capitalize on that connection for years now, with mixed results. The most famous example is perhaps Evolution’s Football Studio series of games, which aimed to cater to sports fans by slapping a football theme onto simple, traditional casino games.
Betgames, however, took things much further. In a recent collaboration with a sports, organization called Twain Sports, a revolutionary new type of casino game was cooked up and released in 2023.
Essentially, T-kick and other Betgames Twain Sports titles offer a live stream of a sports league. Matches have been set up all across the globe in such a way that a game is played every 3 minutes. These matches are then streamed live with a Betgames betting overlay. It’s a marvelous achievement no matter how you look at it.
The betting itself works much like live sports betting. You get various types of bets (markets) which all offer dynamically-changing odds that are based on past player performances. Oh yeah – the T-kick league tracks results and ranks players according to success. You can then use these stats to make informed decisions in future wagers.
All of this may sound complicated at first, but that’s just because there has never been anything quite like this game before. No worries, though – our Betgames T-kick review will cover all of the rules of the game itself, as well as how the betting works.
To understand how Twain Sport betting works, we have to understand two facets of this betting product.
First of all, we’ll cover the rules of T-Kick by Twain Sport – the sport that the players are competing at. It’s a relatively simple game based on football, so no worries.
Then, we’ll head back to the Betgames interface and explain how betting works.
Twain Sports were imagined as a sort of cross between traditional sports and e-sports. There are two so far – T-Kick and T-Basket.
T-Kick was inspired by football (that’s soccer to our American readers.) In it, two football professionals face off in a quick 60-second game. Their job is to kick balls through one of the six goals on the wall in front of them. In that regard, T-Kick is similar to a penalty shootout.
However, it can’t be just any ball or just any goal. There are three baskets with balls and six goals on each side of the pitch. Once the round begins, one of these baskets will light up, as will one of the goals. Every player has to kick a ball from the highlighted basket into the highlighted goal.
Each player has their own side of the pitch, and their own balls, baskets, and goals. A different ball basket and a different goal are selected every time the player takes a shot, regardless of whether they hit or miss.
The player with the most hits on the correct target after 60 seconds wins. Players are then ranked in a league system, with the most successful players at the top.
Now that you understand the gist of the game, you are ready to start betting on T-Kick.
If you’re at all familiar with how online sports betting works, you’ll immediately feel at home. If not, we’ll cover the basics.
Your job is to predict the outcome of the upcoming round of T-Kick. You can bet on a variety of outcomes – from the winner of the match to the exact number of goals scored and handicap betting.
Bets are open during the downtime between matches. Once the round of T-Kick starts, you can’t bet anymore.
The number you see on every betting position represents the odds. These are always adjusted to fit the currently active players.
For example, better players are more likely to win, so the odds are smaller. In practice, this means you’ll win less by betting on them, but the risks are also smaller.
Simply click on the bet you wish to make to add it to your betting slip, which you can find on the right. You can add multiple bets this way and place them at the same time. It’s even possible to combine multiple bets into one big whole with longer odds.
If you want to know more about what T-Kick looks like in practice, check out the short video below. It showcases the hybrid sport alongside its basketball-inspired twin, T-basket.
Also, remember that you can bet on Twain Sports T-Kick for free on the official Betgames website. Click here to check out the game in demo mode.
Every bet in T-Kick by Betgames has a different payout based on the odds. Essentially, the less likely an outcome is, the higher its odds.
These odds are calculated dynamically for every position in every match. The calculations use previous results by the player, previous clashes between these two players, and other factors.
Betgames T-Kick by Twain Sport has an overall RTP rate of around 95%. Again, the odds and returns are calculated as in a sportsbook and not a classic casino game. Essentially, the game calculates the probability of a certain outcome and uses betting odds to represent it. Then, it slaps on a 5% house advantage, decreasing the overall payout.
The Betgames platform is a versatile and useful interface, and it truly shines with something like T-Kick. The main stream is located at the top, and you’ll need to scroll down to find the bets themselves. Video and audio settings can be adjusted, though your options are limited.
The most impressive part of it all is the Results tab. Not only does it offer detailed results from previous clashes, but it also records the games themselves! If you’re wondering how a previous bout turned out, you can watch the whole thing in its entirety. It’s a neat feature that can be very useful for serious bettors.
That said, we feel like a live chat would have been absolutely perfect for a game such as this. Discussing the ongoing league and matches with other interested players would have been amazing.