Hi-Lo is the most basic card game to play. With Hi-Lo, players will not require any special skills to enjoy the game. It is one of the most basic games featured by Playtech and as a game of luck, there are not many strategies that can be employed. Since this is a luck based game, players can expect low returns but frequent wins.
How to Play
• The game starts with a single card being displayed at the centre of the table.
• If the game is a newly opened table, three cards will be burned by the dealer before the base card is placed on the table.
• Players will then have a certain amount of time to place their bets on what they believe the next revealed card will be.
• To place bets, click on chip values and then on a position on the table. These include specific cards, Red, Black, Higher, Lower or Snap. A Snap bet is one that bets that the next card revealed will match the value of the base card, paying 12.06x the bet amount.
• To increase bet amounts already on the table, left click to add an additional chip of the same value or right click to remove a chip.
• After bets are placed, click on Confirm to post all bets.
• The game will display a No More Bets signal and three more cards will be burned by the dealer. The fourth card will be displayed in the middle of the table.
• This card will then become the base card for the following round.
• If the bet is lost, the stakes are removed from the table and all wins are paid automatically based on the stated pay table.
• New bets can be placed prior to any new round on the game.