Casino Holdem is designed to be dealt by a croupier for casino patrons to play at the table, digital or otherwise. The game was first to offer Texas Hold'em Poker play against the casino and not against other players and it is based on the traditional multi-player Texas Hold'em Poker format. Casino Holdem gives you a chance to beat the house at poker in one of the most challenging card game around. The only rival is the house and there are certain rules how this one and only competitor must play. Many will agree that this is the best option to go with if you’re just learning poker.
Since we’re talking about a variety of the Texas Hold’em live dealer game, you need to remember that the main difference between these two game mechanisms is that Casino Hold’em is played only against the croupier. Other differences with the original game are not that radical and may include additional bets and a modified payoff scale.
So, the objective is to beat the dealer’s hand. The round kicks off by placing the ‘ante’ bet. You do this by dragging chips on the ‘ante’ section of the table. The player and the dealer receive two cards at the beginning of the round. Five community cards are also dealt. At this point, the players need to decide if they wish to continue or not, based on the strength of their hand. If you do not think your hand is strong enough you can fold and give up your ‘ante’ bet. If you wish to continue, you can raise/call for twice your ‘ante’ amount. Both participants must make the best 5-card hand out of the cards they are assigned with. The stronger hand wins.
Best Live Casino Holdem Game Variants
Below is the ranking of the hands, as applied in Live Casino Holdem, from highest to lowest:
• Royal Flush
• Straight Flush
• Four of a Kind
• Full House
• Three of a Kind
• Two Pairs
• High Card
The game is played with a standard 52-card deck. The AA Bonus bet is the most common side bet in Casino Holdem live. As you can see, Casino Holdem rules are not too complicated, but these are the basic framework which is, of course, susceptible to change in the hands of various providers. As for a Casino Holdem strategy, you can try out online calculators that are designed to tell you which action is most suitable for various moments in the game based on your hand. Casino Hold’em house edge goes up to 2.5%, which are not be best odds ever, but not bad either. Follow optimal guidelines and you ought to be fine. Casino Holdem odds are generous to players who raise often and fold rarely, which is sort of an optimal strategic theory.
Which Live Casino Software Providers Offer Casino Holdem
From global software developers to smaller studios, Casino Holdem is a game many live casino providers choose to implement into their libraries. Playetch and Evolution Gaming are the examples of internationally celebrated brands and their products are certainly the most popular. Playtech offers Live Casino Holdem and Live Casino Stud JP Emulator, whereas Evolution stands behind Live 2 Hand Casino Holdem, Live Texas Holdem Bonus Poker, Live Ultimate Texas Poker, Live Carribean Stud Poker and Live Casino Holdem.
BetConstruct, on the other hand, offers an interesting product called Live Bet on Poker, Opus Games has its own version of Live Texas Holdem and Vivo Gaming broadcasts Live Caribbean Stud from its exotic studios. Furthermore, Xpro has developed multiple live dealer poker products, namely Live Multiplayer Texas Holdem Poker, Live Megaplayer Poker, Live Texas Holdem Poker, Live Carribean Stud and Live Casino Holdem.
Global Gaming Labs is yet another supplier which offers Live Casino Holdem, but this one is not as widely available as the games made by Evolution, for example. GGL streams from a studio in Costa Rica and offers excellent video feed quality. Vivo Gaming offers only Live Caribbean Stud at this point, whereas the experienced Ezugi boasts its version of Live Casino Holdem streamed from a Bulgarian studio with an unlimited number of players capacity.
If you want to play only the top poker games on the market, here they are:
1. Evolution Gaming Live Caribbean Stud Poker is played with a single standard 52-card deck with shuffles between each round. The game comes complete with a 5+1 bonus side bet and the number of players per session isn’t limited. Do we have to mention that the video quality is superb?
2. Evolution Gaming Live Casino Hold’em is the ultimate live dealer Casino Holdem game. It features impressive live stream quality and multiple camera views, as well as intuitive user interface and mainly female croupiers. Casino Holdem Payouts on stronger hands reach odds of 100 to 1.
3. Evolution Gaming 2 Hand Casino Hold’em is played in a futuristic studio and offers an optional AA Bonus bet which pays 100:1 in case of Royal Flush and 50:1 in case of a Straight Flush. Gives one the unique experience of playing poker with two hands at once.
4. Playtech Live Casino Hold’em is a fast-tempo gambling game, ideal for players able to make quick decisions. The studio setting is intimate and elegant and the player can adjust the video quality according to available net connection. Royal Flush pays 100:1.
5. BetConstruct Live Bet on Poker has six seats, yet allows an unlimited number of players to join the game. During one round, players can make four wagers - Initial betting, PreFlop betting, PreTurn betting and PreRiver betting. This game has active dealers which will even add useful commentaries during interaction with players.
Where to Play Casino Holdem in Live Casinos Online
A fair number of online live dealer casinos offer good Casino Holdem games, including the top titles mentioned above. Some of the most notable venues where you can play Casino Holdem online include 888 Casino, William Hill and Leo Vegas. 888 Casino is a major partner of Evolution Gaming, so it offers all the variants of Evolution Casino Holdem. Leo Vegas does not fall behind, while William Hill is a good place to start if you want to play Playtech’s version of the game. 888 is well-known for offering plenty of bonuses targeting live dealer gamblers. Leo Vegas may also treat you with a surprising offer every now and then, and William Hill is an experienced brand you can rely on which is simultaneously a good location for high rollers.