- Looking at the ATMOSFERA portfolio, one can see a great variety of game types. You offer virtually every live game, from roulette to bingo. Is the company’s mission to continue expanding in that sense? Or would you rather focus on perfecting one game type? Why?
Here I will answer briefly, we have a bingo portfolio due to its historical origin. We plan to develop only the live casino line.
- Tell us about Bingo Roulette. How did ATMOSFERA come up with this concept? How exactly does Bingo Roulette work? And has the player feedback lived up to your expectations?
Bingo roulette is in demand in countries where there is unclear regulation of live casino products, but transparently based on the example of lottery licenses. Such a product is designed just for such markets where the lottery drum is the source of events.
- However, ATMOSFERA provides a clean-cut, old-school Live Bingo variant, too. Do you think bingo has a special place in the live gaming realm?
Yes, there are many countries like Great Britain, Spain and Africa. Of course, this product is modified based on territorial and client characteristics from region to region, but this product has a long history and a large consumption market.
- There’s also Bet on Poker in your catalog, which perfectly combines chance and skill. Would the company consider developing other poker renditions, such as Casino Hold’em or Three Card Poker?
We haven’t thought about it yet. Next year we are planning to make Blackjack and Baccarat, as well as an individual product – something new or a modify a current one. You have correctly pointed out that Bet on Poker is quite an interesting game. In the next few updates we will add some features for players to get to know the product better.
- Speaking of games of skill, would ATMOSFERA consider developing a live blackjack edition? What could you bring to the table?
Yes, we are already developing it. I think we will make a release at the end of Q1 2022. I will not go into details now, I will leave all the most interesting for later. Closer to launch, we will definitely make an announcement with details.
- Regarding new games, Music Wheel is here as well! It looks like a game show with an in-game jukebox-like wheel. What else could you tell us about Music Wheel by ATMOSFERA? How about the payouts and possible multipliers?
Good question. Indeed this product will have a good RTP. In comparison with competitors our client will win more often, but the aggregate bonus will be lower than in competitors’ products. Each spin will be randomly determined by the bonus sector, multiplied from 5 to 80.
There will be an ability to choose a theme interface for the game (light or dark) and of course a unique musical accompaniment, samples of which were specially developed by our sound engineer.
- What’s that special something that ATMOSFERA has that no one else boasts? Tell us about the energy that drives your team forward.
We are turned on by the fact of competing with multi-billion dollar companies. It’s a pleasure to see how ATMOSFERA’s games find their client among many other alternatives. Now the team is maximally focused on work, and my main task is to make sure that the whole vibe of active teamwork is preserved in the future.
- How about other business plans? What’s in store for the first quarter of 2022?
We are currently working on updating KENO, creating Blackjack and Baccarat. Hopefully by Q1 2022 we will also launch our exclusive partner studio.
I have a clear goal in the development of ATMOSFERA’s corporate culture, and I also bet on promotion in external PR, already now thinking about our first official participation in the exhibition.
- Is there anything else you would like our readership to know? Thank you for your time; we hope to talk to you again sometime soon!
We are now in the stage of discussing partnerships with companies in new markets, for example with Italy. I think that we will always be in intensive development, because this is the only way to keep up with the market, and further try to exceed our own expectations and those of our partners.