Today, LiveCasinos.com has the honor of personally introducing Ezugi to you.
Ezugi is a rapidly growing live casino games & solutions provider, specializing in live dealer games. It’s been on the market since 2012 and has launched around 20 live casino titles to date.
In 2019, Evolution acquired the company, making the move arguably the merger of the year.
In 2020, Ezugi has released two innovative live card games – Lucky 7 & 32 Cards. Needless to say, the LiveCasinos.com team has reviewed both games and – loved them.
What follows is an exclusive interview with Ezugi, just for the LiveCasinos.com readers.
- Hello, thanks for taking the time to talk to LiveCasinos! Could you let us in on how it is working for Ezugi? How has the company evolved from the inside out over the years?
You’re welcome and thanks for taking the time to review our games. Working for Ezugi is fantastic. When I joined Ezugi had all the trademarks of a start-up, agile, innovative, family feel and has evolved in its development knowledge, market strategy and customer distribution.
- Speaking of evolving, Evolution has recently acquired Ezugi. How has that impacted the overall atmosphere in the company? Have any operational plans changed for Ezugi in any way?
Good question. The impact and experience has been nothing but positive. We are recognized as Evolution group second Live Casino brand and whilst we have remained autonomous in many ways, the group has created key synergies.
- Ezugi became the first supplier first to enter the Lithuanian market. Congratulations! Could you provide commentary on the important milestone?
Thank you. Lithuania was recognized early as a key strategic market in the Baltics and it was essential Ezugi acted quickly to provide our partners our Live Casino content from day 1. We have past experience and understand the value of being first to market with Ezugi’s success in New Jersey.
- Moving onto Ezugi’s games. In Q4, our readers got to know the new card games – Lucky 7 & 32 Cards. Let’s first talk about Lucky 7. It is a unique title in iGaming. Only a few game developers choose to sail the card game seas; that’s why we love Ezugi. What was the inspiration behind Lucky 7?
Lucky 7 is beautifully simple and our market research recognized that it would resonate well with customers in several territories. It’s quick, easy to play and an enjoyable experience at the table.
We have remained autonomous in many ways, the group has created key synergies.
- 32 Cards is just as mesmerizing – so simple, yet remarkably effective. The Indian theme is also there. Tell us a bit more about 32 Cards Live, please.
32 Cards is best described as a four hand card race. Players can choose which hand they will back in the hope that the hand will end up with the highest score. Again, simple and effective in its rollout and I hope players will love it as much as me.
- Are any new India-inspired live games on the horizon from Ezugi?
Yes, and you guys will be the first to know when we can share some more details!
- Ezugi also released Sic Bo in 2020. Can we expect more releases in 2021?
Absolutely! The roadmap is exciting with a mixture of complimenting our core roadmap as well as exploring new innovative ideas. There is a lot more to come from Ezugi.
- Do you have a personal favorite from Ezugi’s portfolio?
Unlimited blackjack was the first game I was involved in and I loved the autosplit feature in order to speed up the game so will always have a special fondness. I have always been a big fan of dice games so I loved to see Ezugi release Sic Bo in December 2020 but I feel the next game which will be released in April will be my all time favourite! Watch this space 😊