The long history of live gambling has given birth to a growing number of sorts of bonuses, and they continue to expand to date. Any why wouldn't they? They are money-saving tools that facilitate your gaming and make it more convenient in more ways than one.
The first species of live dealer bonuses is obviously the no deposit welcome (sign-up) type, which is most players' favourite. In plain English, the online gambling destination rewards you for your wise decision of joining the team, and you get to enjoy their luxurious gifts for simply clicking on 'Sign Up'. As a subdivision, we will mention the 'Match' bonuses, which make sure that your deposit amount is matched with a bonus of equal value, so technically you get to play for free! Once you are a serious punter at the location, you are enabled to revel in exclusive, or differently called VIP bonuses, allowed to loyal clients only. These might be scheduled and take place on certain days of the week only, plus they are often thematic, for some extra spice!
Different Types of Live Casino Promotions
As you will see, different types of bonuses fit different types of players. Beneath you will find a thorough description of each.
- Welcome Bonuses – These are reserved for new players only. Each live dealer casino has its own bonuses that you can use on Blackjack, Roulette or some other game coming from a wide range of software suppliers.
- No Deposit Bonuses – The live dealer bonuses are available just on sign-up. If you are ready to start gambling, and you don't want to wager any means yet, leave that account aside and try some live casino games without a single deposit made!
- Exclusive Bonuses – Regarding all bonuses, but the exclusive ones specifically, please bear in mind that some of them might be country-bound. Players from certain regions such as Australia, Asia and the United States> are not always eligible for the promotions.
- Cashback Bonuses – This kind of bonuses is based on percentage. It is quite popular with players as it gives you a certain proportion of the money you deposited and lost.
Wagering Requirements for Live Casino Games
Walking into an online casino as a new player, your opportunities are numerous. You get to take advantage of an abundance of live casino promotions and bonuses. At times it can get hard to choose one. Either way, a term you should be familiarised with is wagering requirements. Some, but not all, online casinos have these for a couple of reasons. Simply put, these are restrictions placed so as to restrain players from hunting for bonuses and leaving for good once they are satisfied with their winnings. Gambling is primarily about entertainment, and there is little fun when you don't get to experience the complete offering. A casino will demand of you to deposit some means before claiming a bonus in order to allow you to play further. For instance, if you deposit €10 and there is a 100% match bonus on offer with a 10x wagering requirement, you will need to deposit €20 before withdrawing what you have won. The restrictions typically span from 10x to 40x your stake.
Important Things to Know Before Claiming a Live Casino Bonus
Before we wrap it all up, let us remind you of a few things that you should always keep your eyes peeled for. Bonuses are often area-targeting; this means that your country might not allow for the bonuses to be used. To prevent inconvenience, check with the operator's customer service team before you join. Secondly, some promotions might refer to a number of games only, so if Baccarat is your favourite, and the casino offers Blackjack bonuses only, keep looking down the list. Last but not least, every live casino welcome offering has a maximum win and cashout limit. These can be found in each casino's Terms & Conditions, or at LiveCasinos.com casino review page. All of the above can be avoided and wholly enjoyed if you follow our instructions.
- Which live casinos are the best to play at?
There is no simple answer to this question. This largely depends on your needs, so hopefully the guidelines above will help you get to know the criteria. Licences go beyond all else, but your favourite type of bonuses seals the deal.
- Which bonuses are the most popular?
A majority of players, especially novices, tend to go for no deposit welcome offers. Statistics show that match bonuses follow them closely, whilst loyalty offers are close to the hearts of seasoned gamblers.
- Can I use bonuses and promo codes on my mobile?
Yes, you can. If your live casino of choice offers services on mobile platforms
, you are free to enjoy your bonuses anytime, anywhere.
- My promo codes do not work; what should I do?
In such rare cases head straight to the Customer Support section and get in touch with a team representative. They will take care of your issue.
- Do promo codes have an expiration date?
Some do, and some don't. This entirely hinges upon the nature of the promotion. If it is a seasonal one, it will likely have an expiring date. If the bonus is permanent, which will be stated next to it directly on the website, it is regularly refreshed and will last for a longer time.