- What did you do before you became a live dealer at Authentic Gaming?
Before I started working at Authentic Gaming I had a small company. I would provide decorations for parties, but also arrange staff for those parties. I went to school to be a hairdresser and still do this part-time, I just love that interaction I have with people while doing their hair.
- How did you decide to become a live casino dealer?
To be honest, I did not plan on becoming a live casino dealer. Because of Covid-19, I was looking for a job and I just wanted a new experience. My husband already worked as a Live dealer and when I found out I could also work for Authentic Gaming I decided to join him. I do not regret it, because I have a lot of fun when I am working.
- What kind of training did you need to do and how long did it take before you could work as a live dealer?
When I started working at Authentic Gaming, I got 5 days of training. And not just the theory, of course, they explained the game, taught me how to spin and act on camera. The days of my training really flew by. The most important thing was to actually go Live and I could not wait. That is when you will really learn how to spin and present yourself.
- What is your favorite part of the job?
I like that you can really be a lady, wear a nice dress and put on some nice makeup. You can go all the way, like going to a party or keep it simple. It is definitely more interesting compared to a “regular” 9-to-5 job, where you usually have to tone it down.
- How do you think the live casino vertical is reshaping the entire casino industry?
To be honest I don’t really know if it is changing. Maybe a different type of player audience is now joining the casino industry.
- What is your advice for people who are thinking about becoming live dealers?
Just try it. Live Casinos are really growing, if you are in the right time and right place you can really grow with the company and end up somewhere in a high(er) position. One of the great things is that you will meet a lot of different people, from all around the world with different backgrounds which makes it a lot more fun!
- What do you like to do for fun in your leisure time when you’re not working as a live dealer?
As a full-time mom of 2 beautiful children, I love to spend time with them. Living in Malta, of course, I love to go to the beach with my paddleboard or go for some walks. I also like to be creative. I make flower crowns for weddings, parties, photoshoots, or in your everyday life, which I love doing!