Top Live Casino Welcome Bonuses 2021
Needless to say, the best live casino welcome bonuses are categorised for your convenience. Different bonus kinds suit different player profiles, and leading live gambling operators are well aware of that. Additionally, wagering requirements vary from place to place, and from bonus to bonus. In most cases, your online gaming brand will let you enjoy the litany of Free Spins or Cash Prizes for free, but when that is over and you would like to get paid out, there is one last step to be fulfilled. You will be likely required to deposit something between €15 and €25 (high roller casinos might ask for more) in order to claim your winnings gained through the free rewards. Your account needs to be funded so as to avoid scams and bonus abuse. Play fair and you will be paid out fairly.
- Match Based Bonus – Match bonuses are often referred to as deposit bonuses. It means that the same amount of money that you wager is matched by your casino. To exemplify, if the live casino offers a 100% match bonus, and you wager €50, you will be given an extra €50 to play with.
- Percentage Based Bonus – These are typically enjoyed by high roller players. The percentage ranges from 40% to 50% deposited by big stake players. Although rare, some casinos encourage players to gamble huge.
- Game Specific Bonus – Particular bonuses can be applied on particular games only. This can be checked in the T&C or on the bonus page itself.
- Deposit Specific Bonus – Some casinos would like to enhance use of certain payment methods. Therefore, a number of live casinos will reward you for using Neteller, PayPal or Bitcoin, for example.
Finding and Claiming the Best Welcome Bonus
Seeing that we have all the technicalities out of the way, it is time that we dived in our simple how-to guide. The following instructions will get you to the very place which is the reason why you are on this page anyway. Without any further ado, let's see what's left to be done to claim that nifty live dealer sign up bonus.
1. Check out the casino's reputation
Before deciding to share something private such as your personal information with anyone, you should make sure that the person, or the website, is reliable. At LiveCasinos.com you can read detailed and honest live casino reviews that will facilitate your search. There are a few criteria such as licensing, trustworthiness, banking methods and game portfolio that need to be considered in advance.
2. Sign up and log in
Once you are 100% sure the venue is the one, you are more than halfway through. The online casino will invite you with a flashy 'Sign up' or 'Join now' button that will immediately attract your attention. Click on it and start your live gambling journey. You will be asked to provide your full name, date of birth, residing address and a couple of other pieces of info, as well as to create a username and password that you will later use to sign in. After having filled out all the gaps, you can click on 'Register'.
3. Head to the Cashier
The Cashier department is always visibly marked within your account/profile page. This is the area that you will need to visit every time you make a deposit or a withdrawal, as well as when you feel like claiming a bonus. Seeing that the latter is the case, the Cashier is the first place to go.
4. Investigate the bonus offering
All bonuses are listed under various divisions. You will find welcome bonuses for live casinos, no deposit bonuses, cashback bonuses, daily, weekly and monthly promotions, and many more. Find your one and be sure it's what you need based on the following:
- The bonus applies to your desired tables (Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat...)
- It is the right kind (no deposit, sign-up, cashback, match...)
- Its expiration date does not coincide with your playing schedule
- The wagering requirements match your preferences
5. Claim your bonus
Having ticked all of the above from your list, you can click on 'Claim Bonus' and enjoy the fortune your new favourite live casino caters for!
PS Please note that specific bonuses might be claimed in a particular way or order, so check that on the Terms & Conditions page. If still uncertain, you should address the matter to a customer team representative immediately.