List of Top Rated iPad Live Dealer
The way in which live casinos work on iPads is with the help of iPad casino apps. These apps need to be downloaded and installed, or they can be used directly without downloading thanks to the newest HTML5 technology.
How to Download the Live Dealer App
Here are several steps that you need to take in order to download a live dealer app:
- Open the website of your desired live casino that you want to use with the help of your iPad.
- Most likely the website will detect the device you are using. In such a case it may open in the form of a web-based app.
- If not, you will be prompted to download and install the appropriate app. You will be given instructions as well as a direct link where you can download it.
- Click “Download” and then “Install”, and the app will be installed in a matter of seconds.
- Go to the live dealer section of the casino and enjoy live dealer games on your iPad.
Most Played Live Casino Games on iPad
Live Dealer Blackjack for iPad
Using your iPad to play live dealer blackjack is a real delight. Blackjack is definitely one of the most popular casino games ever for which countless gambling experts, mathematicians and casino enthusiasts have tried to develop the perfect strategy.
Having a real dealer when playing blackjack makes the game even more attractive. You get to communicate with the dealer while playing using real cards. There aren’t computer simulations or Random Number Generators, just plain old plastic cards. Besides that, you get to play alongside other real players and watch their strategy and their moves. Live casinos offer interesting blackjack variations too, so there will be plenty to choose from.
Live Dealer Roulette for iPad
There aren’t as many live roulette variations as there are live blackjack variations, but still you get to play European, American, French and oftentimes Mini roulette. The principle of playing the game is relatively the same as in the case of computer simulated roulette, only that here a real roulette wheel is used and spun by a professional dealer. The dealer and the roulette table are streamed live from a specialized studio, and the live feed quality depends on the live casino. As long as the live casino is powered by a reputable software provider, the feed is expected to be high quality.
Lots of other live dealer games are available at live iPad casinos, not just roulette and blackjack. You can play games such as baccarat, some poker variations, and other table games, depending on what the casino and its software provider will offer.